This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
- To act in the full capacity of the President in case of his absence, resignation, or dismissal
- To attend all meetings of the Executive Board and informational meetings;
- To preside over all regularly scheduled meetings of the organization
To uphold the name of Achieve M.O.O.R.E. The Vice President sits as a member of the Board of Trustees.
Opens Sep 24, 2021 12:00am
Apr 29, 2022 12:00am or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
Board Development Children & Youth Civic Engagement College Readiness Community Conservation Crisis Support Disaster Relief Early Childhood Education Environment Environmental Education Food Insecurity, Hunger General Advocacy Homeless & Housing Human Rights Marginalized Populations Mentor Opportunity Youth Politics Professional Development Research Social Justice Sustainability
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours