As our community struggles with loss of income and food insecurity, our clients simply can’t afford to purchase all the items needed to run a household. Many of our clients are challenged to pay their monthly utilities and to provide enough food for their families. Your generous contributions make a tremendous impact.
Donation Guidelines - We will gladly accept the following items following our donation guidelines:
- Canned vegetables, fruits, beans, tuna, soup, ravioli, chili, spaghetti sauce
- Dried rice, beans, pasta
- Cereal, oatmeal, mac & cheese, boxed dinners, shelf stable milks
- Snack items: tuna packets, tuna salad & chicken salad snack kits, cheese and/or peanut butter crackers, chewy granola and/or snack bars, squeezable packets of apple sauce, fruit cups, fruit snacks, protein/nutritional beverages, juice
- Shelf-Stable, Protein Items
*For food safety reasons we cannot accept home canned items, opened items (if the contents are individually wrapped, then it is acceptable), food that is beyond expiration date, meat/frozen items that are freezer burned.
Outreach Team Supplies:
- Sleeping bags, tents, tarps, hand warmers, ponchos, emergency blankets, travel sized toiletries
Personal Care Items:
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, shaving cream, razors, tooth brushes, tooth paste
- Menstrual products, personal wipes, toilet paper
- First aid items, band aids, anti-bacterial cream, compression roll, gauze pads, isopropyl alcohol wipes/bottles, hydrogen peroxide
*Items should be new and unopened, or individually wrapped
Household Items (New only):
- Cleaning supplies, bleach, wipes, dish soap, and laundry detergent
- Towels, sheets, blankets, pillows
- Paper towels, pots & pans, baking sheets, cooking utensils, coffee makers, crock pots, toasters, microwaves
Clothing (New only, all clothing items should be for the current season)
- New clothing for adults, teens, children, and infants
- Hats, gloves, socks, bras, underwear
- Winter coats, rain jackets, sweatshirts, sweatpants, leggings, jeans, tennis shoes, boots
*New only, we are unable to accept used clothing at this time
Shipping Items to Share & Amazon Wish List: Donate Resources Virtually! You can also help by purchasing new high-need items online from the safety of your home via our Amazon Wish List, shipping items to Share from local stores, or making a cash donation to our ‘Most Needed Item of the Month’ fund!
Shipping Address: Share, 2306 NE Andresen Rd, Vancouver, WA 98661
Visit our Amazon ‘Wish List’: https://smile.amazon.com/hz/charitylist/ls/20MMSEWST5ONZ/ref=smi_ext_lnk_lcl_cl
- Open Hours: Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. | Thursdays 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Upon arrival please go to our Donation Warehouse door: Drive around to the left/south side of the building, all the way down to the blue fence to our Donation Warehouse garage door.
- Ring the doorbell if door is closed.
- Our Donation Warehouse is closed outside of these hours
Due to Covid-19 our donation capacity is limited and we are not able to accept used clothing or household items at this time. Thank you for your understanding. Please view our list of accepted items, donation drop off hours and locations here before dropping off: https://sharevancouver.org/donate-now/donate-resources/
Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about our donation policy.